After working for decades, retirement is seen as entering into a new phase of life. Ditching the long work hours, the commute, and dealing with deadlines and irritating coworkers comes to many as a new lease on life, one they grab hold of vehemently, ready to explore the world with new eyes. Find the perfect retirement gift for the retiree in your life with a gift that encourages personal growth and fulfillment.
- Personalized Travel Bag. Now that your retiree has time to fill, encourage them to travel! Whether it’s local or faraway places, they’ll need a great bag for storing all of their accessories, clothes, and various other essentials. The Weekender canvas bag can be customized with their initials and evokes a sense of adventure.
- Retirement Gift Box Set. No need for them to book a spa day, they can get all they need in this one box! It comes complete with lavender soap, orange bath bomb, rose petal bath bomb, lavender candle, and various other optional gifts for complete customization.
- Music Box. Could there be anything more relaxing than a music box? The Sophisticated Modern Photo Frame Musical Jewelry Box allows space for their watches, rings, and bangles, while playing out the retiree’s favorite tune. Yes, along with a slot for a favorite photo, the tune is also customizable!
- Gift Card. Your retiree will love the gift of choice when you give them a gift card. Take their hobbies into consideration and go from there. Are they all about their fur babies? Do they love gardening and home improvements? Are they a coffee connoisseur? There is a gift card use for every palate.
- An Unforgettable Experience. While objects are nice, the memory of an experience will last a lifetime. Choose from experiences like white water rafting, wine tastings, cooking classes, pottery classes, mastering a foreign language, and so much more.
- Gardening Gift Box. Now that the retiree has time on their hands, it’s time to get those hands dirty! Give them a gardening gift box that includes seed packets, soil, gardening gloves, terra cotta planters, tools, and anything else they’ll appreciate and enjoy.
- Leather Travel Journal. Crafted from top grain genuine leather with a cushion of cotton paper, this journal will be the keeper of the retiree’s dreams, affirmations, lists, goals, and adventures. Customizable with their initials, write them a thoughtful note on the inside front cover for a truly memorable touch.
- Watercolor Paint Kit. Help them get their creativity on! This kit comes complete with 50 pages of tutorial so they can put their talents to work. Now that they have time, why not ignite the flame of imagination and let them see what they can create.
- Lyrics Coasters. This gag gift is perfect for the person that is always getting the words wrong in a song. “Hold me closer, Tony Danza” and “On a dark desert highway, cool whip in my hair” are just a couple of the conversation starting lyrics on these unique coasters that make any get together even more fun.
- Portable Gas Grill. Now that the retiree is able to enjoy real time in the sun, get them a portable gas grill so they can fire it up and cook hot dogs and hamburgers wherever they like.
- Sweets Galore. What do you get someone who has been sweet to you for years? More sweets, of course. Shower them with a basket full of goodies like chocolate covered pretzels, shortbread cookies, and artisan caramels.
- Baseball Park Map Pint Glasses. As any true baseball fan knows, a baseball stadium is the mecca of excitement, sacred ground that should be revered. After the last sip has been taken, the team’s logo is revealed on the bottom of the glass.
- Wine Labels. With retirement in reach, wine o’clock may come more often! Help them celebrate with retirement wine labels that read “Hello Freedom!” and “Quit Quit Hooray!” After all, celebratory words make happy hour infinitely happier.
- Personalized Engraved Desk Clock. This prestigious clock will stand proud on any mantel. Made of crystal and easily personalized with a sandblast etching technique. A true classic.
- Bonsai Starter Kit. This living piece of art will stoke a sense of quiet meditation and calm. The kit arrives with a Willow Leaf Ficus Bonsai Tree, ceramic miniature figurine, glazed ceramic container, a book on the essentials of Bonsai, and even more to get them started.
Celebrate the retiree’s emergence from a caterpillar to a butterfly with a gift that will make retirement life more fun, more colorful and more fulfilling.