House of cards Season 5 is the American drama series announced by Netflix on Jan-28-2016, and it was released on May-30- 2017. Campbell Scott and Patrica had been the cast for the fifth season. It was also the last season of show that featured the “Kevin Spacey.” Moreover, Frank Puglisi and Melissa James Gibson who were the part of third season would serve as the showrunner in the final season. If you want to know what has happened in the “House of cards season five, read out today’s blog till end.
House of cards season 5 highlights
- Tom Yates is killed because the draft of his new book was heart wrenching confession for Claire and she poisons him.
- Doug is ready to take the fall for Zoe burner’s murder. It is indeed crazy yet this is what Frank orders his sidekick to do.
- It is more likely that LAenn Harvey is got killed in a car crash – but we are not sure about it yet something sounds shady.
- Frankon wage war on ICO terrorists, whereas Claire made man’s mother convince to go in front of the media and call him to leave this, but It did not work. Frank captured and killed him. No media, no trial, nothing at all.
- Convey remembers when Frank obtains footage of him losing on a flight and demands the pilot allow him to do so, and it suggests he is battling with PTSD.
- A fake terrorist threat executed by Aidan MacAllan assist swinging the election in favour of the underwoods. Who were damn close to losing to Will Convey.
- Frank pushes the Cathy Durant down the stairs, but she is not dead. Eventually frank resigns from precidency with a plan to wield power while Claire controls the government. Now all he wants presidential pardon from wife and with that house of cards Season 5 ends when the wife refuses to give husband a pardon. Claire asserts that she will be the underwood with all the high power.
Leave a Reply