- Hakka noodles
- Sesame oil
- Rice vinegar
- Soy sauce
- Red chillies
- Chop the vegetables and keep them aside.
- Take water and add few drops of oil in a pan and boil it.
- Add Hakka noodles on the boiled water
- Cook these noodles according to the instruction on the package.
- Take out the Hakka noodles and rinse in running water.
- Add some oil and toss them evenly, so it gets evenly coated on the noodles evenly.
Stir/cook Vegetables so that you can add them into Hakka Noodles
- Heat oil in a pan and saute red chilies and garlic for a minute
- Add finely chopped onions along with french beans and cook them for at least three minutes.
- Add mushrooms, carrot, capsicum, and continue stir-frying. Keep them cooking unless the color of vegetables starts turning into slightly brown. However, you can reduce the stirring process, if you prefer half-cooked food.
- Once the veggies have cooked as per your taste, add some soya sauce and cook it for a minute.
Add Hakka Noodles into cooked vegetables
- Add noodles into the cooked veggies and keep tossing and stir-frying them.
- Add black pepper and vinegar toss well and stir fry it for a minute or two.
- Serve vegetable Hakka noodles to kids and adults