Samsung galaxy note 10 lite is a masterly designed budget-friendly handset featuring the S Pen Stylus that set it apart from the rest of the phone in the market. Samsung has reduced its prices and has made it a more affordable and sweet deal to grab for every gadget lover. However, as far as the chipset is concerned, the competitors offer more bangs for the buck. Read on to know whethar Samsung galaxy note 10 lite is the best budget-friendly smartphone to buy in 2020 or not.
Notable features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
This masterpiece is powered by Exynos 9810 SoC with 6GB and 8GB ram variants. The phone features a triple camera setup at the back with 2-megapixel main camera with dual-pixel autofocus, 12-megapixel wide-angle camera, and a 12-megapixel telephoto camera, the front camera for selfie shooting is 32 megapixel. The budget-friendly Samsung smartphone supports fast charging and houses a 4500 MAH battery. The storage for the phone is 128GB that can be further extended to 1TB with a micro SD card.
- It has a triple-camera array, big battery, and super AMOLED display.
- The device can be impeccably employed as a miniature graphics tablet for some on-the-go drawing.
- The phone is solid, versatile and has a bright Amelod display with S pen functionality.
- The phone is a note version, meaning however it is lite but still made up of recycled parts.
- The phone is best for multitasking and is sturdy too,
- The phone is available in three different colors, black, white, and red, all show a glossy and stylish finishing.
- The screen has no additional toughened glass layer (not mentioned in the Spec s)
- The system does not possess any sort of waterproofing.
- The high-end games can not be played at the highest resolution which is the biggest drawback as most of the rival supports Snapdragon 855 Plus, or better, as standard.
- You can’t find the thermal performance, meaning the phone is likely to heat up after some hours of usage.
- The sound quality is not up to the mark.
Read also: Is Bluestacks Safe for windows and mac?
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 lite is available in the UK for the starting price of £529. The phone is modern in its design featuring a punch-hole selfie camera at the top of the screen. Similar to anything else in the world, the phone has many advantages and some disadvantages associated. Simply put, it is great for those that are more into a versatile, stylish camera phone and are not the game lovers.