The actor turned musician has an extensive lifetime wealth portfolio – the Canadian rapper was predominantly raised by single mother and confessed in various interviews that he had a complicated relationship with father, but recently said ‘ We’re cool now’’. Drake net worth is huge, the rapper has built a 150 million dollar fortune that is the result of his various business ventures besides music. Read on to know more about drake, his wealth, and some mind-boggling facts.
Drake net worth in 2020
Drake was ranked 5th on Forb’s list of ‘the richest rapper of 2019’ and 3rd on Forbs in highest-paid acts In hip hop. He has a business that spans beyond the recording studio as he co-runs October’s very own – a clothing line and also the ambassador of the NBA’s Toronto Rapster. Drake net worth is roughly estimated to be $150 million – his wealth grew by 50% in a year, he also confessed that he always tries to be better at things that make money. Before he reached the hip-hop stardom, Drake was an ordinary actor – the singing career did wonder for him and he kept on making albums and few of them even reached No.1 on charts. He also received the Grammy award for the best rapper in 2013,
- A fan of drake tattooed his name across her forehead – a move that disappointed him.
- He was once taken to court by his ex-girlfriend Ericka Lee, she alleged that drake did not pay him enough for the song ‘ “Marvin’s Room”.
- In 2008, he had no work and had to find some regular jobs at restaurants and bars.
- His album ‘view’ was created by the collaboration of more than 81 different writers.
- He types out his lyrics on phone before recording it in the studio.
- Drake net worth in 2020 is reached $150 million.
- He had a long-term relationship with Nicki Minaj and attempted to involve romantically but it did not work at all. In 2018, he started dating an Instagram model, Malaika Terry.