Rowan Blanchard, an American teenage actress, got instant popularity after playing the role of Riley Matthews from a series “Girls Meet World”, aired on Disney channel from 2014-2017. The girl with her charming personality and good looks got a substantial fame at a fairly young age. She has 5.2 million followers on Instagram. Blanchard keeps her followers updated about what she feels as a public activist, she generally shares her thoughts through twitter or tumbler and talks about areas like human right, feminism, and gun rights.
She has seen speaking about feminism in the US National Committee’s annual conference and UN women.
Here Are Some Interesting Facts About The Rowan Blanchard
A talented daughter of a mother (Boulbol, Elizabeth) who taught yoga to many of the renowned celebrities of the present time. When she began acting, her father was not happy, as she was so young too jump into the acting industry. In 2002 she was nominated for the best artist award for her role in Master kids.
Rowan Blanchard was said to be too young for the role in “ Girl Meet World” but later producer cast her again after reviewing the whole cast and script thoroughly. The young lady enjoys singing, and we might see her in near future launching her song or an Album.
Also Read: Paris Hilton Net Worth, Biography and Fun Facts
Rowan Blanchard Bio
- Name: Rowan Elenor Blanchard
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, United States
- Age: October 14, 2001 (age 16)
- Height: 1.65 m ( 5 ft. 5’ )
- Parents: Mark Blanchard-Boulbol, Elizabeth
- Siblings: Shane Blanchard (Brother) Carmen Blanchard ( Sister )
- Occupation: Actress
- Books: Still Here (Published in Feb. 2018)
- Movies: The Back-up plan, little in common, spy kids: All the time in the world, and a wrinkle in time.
- Show: Girl meets world, invisible sisters, and Dance-a-lot Robert
- Affairs: Peyton Meyer, Corey Fogelmanis, Teo Halm
- Net worth: Around $3.5 million
- Sexual orientation: Straight
- Horoscope: Leo