Proteins are the basic building block of life. It is a well-known fact that animal-based foods are the best source of protein. However, you can also obtain these life-sustaining macros from vegetables in just a few calories.
Benefits of Proteins
- Proteins make up enzymes that are responsible for carrying out almost all the biochemical reactions in our body.
- Proteins are known to boost metabolism and keeps you full for hours which assists in losing weight.
- Protein rich diet helps maintain muscle mass and may make you gain those abs, with weight training of course.
- Proteins are amazing for good hair and nails.
- Proteins help in faster healing and regeneration of tissues after injury.
Veggies Full of Protein
Vegetables are an amazing source of the healthiest vitamins and minerals. Moreover, they are low in calories and so can be your guilt-free pleasure.
Here is a list of some incredible vegetables that contain a decent level of protein:
- ASPARAGUS: Containing 3 g of protein per cup, they are a perfect side to serve with your steaks. They also contain vitamins (mostly vitamin E and vitamin K) and minerals (Chromium, magnesium, potassium, etc). They are also high in fiber. Moreover, they contain very few calories. This makes them one of the healthiest vegetables to exist.
- BROCCOLI: even though hated by most people, this small green veggie is loaded with nutrients and protein.
- COLLARD GREENS: belonging to the same family as cabbage, kale, and broccoli, this veggie contains only 32 calories per 100g. 1 cup of collard greens contain around 1.2 g of protein. Furthermore, they are a rich source of vitamin C, and vitamin A.
- CAULIFLOWER: from substituting rice to being used to make pizza, this veggie can be used in a ton load of recipes. It is extremely low in calories, making it the best food for people who are trying to lose weight. It is loaded with amazing vitamins and antioxidants and is rich in fiber. It also contains around 2 g protein per cup.
- SPINACH: considered a superfood, this green leafy vegetable is an amazing source of vitamin A, C, K and Folates. Along with this, spinach contains about 1 g of protein per cup. Being rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, it is known to prevent cancer.
- WATERCRESS: being loaded with amazing vitamins and minerals, this vegetable contains around 1 g of protein per cup, making it a good addition to salads, sandwiches, and soups.
Protein, Vegetables And Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is one of the most bothersome issues faced by men aged 45 onwards. It is basically the inability of the penis to sustain erection long enough for intercourse to occur. Causes range from psychological issues, cardiovascular diseases, nervous disorders, etc. An unhealthy diet also contributes to this common issue.
Protein, especially an amino acid called arginine are extremely important for reproductive health and for ED. Arginine is responsible for effective dilation of the penile arterioles which help fill the penis with blood and make it erect. It Is important to eat a diet reasonable in protein to prevent reproductive issues in both genders.
All kinds of treatment regimens exist for ED, the gold standard being oral drugs. These drugs are phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors and are namely, sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil, buy vilitra 40mg online (used for premature ejaculation). These drugs are the most effective for this condition and used worldwide. These drugs can be easily bought with a prescription. You can buy these drugs online in Australia from the comforts of your home at the best affordable prices. Visit this website: Oz meds online to get your hands on these now!