Shrimp boil recipe and prawn are type of seafood that has been consuming worldwide for decades. However, there is no prominent distinction between those and people often use it interchangeably. In United Kingdom people use prawn instead of shrimp boils. Here is the most straightforward recipe for a shrimp boil.
Also Check: How to make Hakka Noodles – Veggie Noodles
- Cup old bay seasoning
- Medium red potatoes
- Large onions
- Ears frozen corn on the cub
- Large shrimp boil
- In a stockpot, bring old bay, salt, water, and beer to a boil.
- Add onions and potatoes and cook it till they change their color.
- Add smoked sausage and cook it in high heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Add corn to a pot and boil it till it cooks.
- Add shrimp in shells and cook it for at least four minutes.
- Drain extra cooking liquid and pour the content in shallow pails.